Friday, April 11, 2008

Nose to the grindstone and all that

Whew! I am SUPER busy right now! I recently finished a wholesale order for my friend Kelly's store Fifi's in the University City Loop, and trucked a boatload of jewelry off to Apop Records for consignment on Cherokee St.

In addition to this, I'll be at Cooperella Cafe for their first-ever Craft Night tonite from 5 to 9! Fun for all crafters in the STL region, plus beer. As if that wasn't enough, my band is going into the studio tomorrow to start recording for an upcoming CD. (The live versions of which you can currently hear on our Myspace page)

Of course during all this time, I'm getting ready for Crammed Organisms, finishing up the second of four stuffies that will be entered into the show in June. Of course, we're looking forward to Tower Grove Farmer's Market season opener on May 17th, and Gypsy Caravan on May 26th!

So you'll be hearing from me here intermittently, when I get a chance to catch my breath. :)

No comments: