Sunday, September 14, 2008

Contest!!

Going on from now until the end of September, 3 random commenters on this blog will receive FREE gifts from Beqi Clothing! Leave your comment telling me the following things: how you found me, what your favourite item of this season is so far, and what your favourite colour is. As long as you leave an email link with your name, I'll contact you to let you know you've won. Contest over at midnight, September 30. Winners will be chosen at random, friends and family of Beqi not eligible. (sorry!)

6 comments:

Alana said...

My favourite item this season is the Naomi Jacket -- and my favourite colour is green. I found your blog through the Bust forum!

Iggyschmidt said...

I found you @ the fabric store. Or maybe you found me. Who's to say? I can't remember. My favorite thing used to be your baby clothes! Phoenix loved to wear the dress and jackets we ordered from you. Portia will be able to wear them in a couple months! My favorite color is blue.

Ginger said...

Hi!!!
I found out about your clothes and shop from etsy!! I am really into your accessories they are great for all seasons:)That glamour Puss dress is so cool and unique!!
My favorite colors are black and gray.

cyclona66@aol.com

EnYa Nightmare said...

yo beqi! I met you through friends of ARRG. My favorite item is your glamour puss dress, too cute!!!.. along with your skirt line! See you this weekend at StrangeFolk! My fav color is Red, duh!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
AH said...

Hey lady! I am going to repost this on my blog! See ya Sat.