Monday, March 9, 2009

I Scream for Silkscreens!


Due to my lovely friends Deanne and Nancy (of EvilLittleGirls Fame) I will be able to add screened handmade tees to the line within this month! I made my first screen since starting this business in 2000 (I stopped selling them in 2003 to concentrate on the clothing) in January, and I now have a sample of my screen, which I've made into a bag.


Deanne will be screening this lovely Bouffant cutie onto knit fabric I've provided her, which I will then turn into fashion friendly scoop necked gathered sleeved tees. They should be available for ordering within the month, and will take no longer than the normal 2-3 week manufacturing time!


I have plans to make small batches of new designs throughout the seasons, and each screen will have a limited run so that the designs are always fresh. Look for a lovely peacock design to appear in April!

No comments: